Skip to main content

Ringing in 2024 with Literary Delights: A Heartfelt Thank You to My Readers!

As we bid adieu to 2023 and embrace the new possibilities that 2024 brings, I want to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for your unwavering support. Your enthusiasm and love for indie literature have been the driving force behind my creative endeavors, and I'm thrilled to share a sneak peek into what's in store for the upcoming year.

A Symphony of Love and Music: Rockstar Romance Novels 🎸📚

Get ready to dive into the heart of the country music scene with my latest series of Country Music Rockstar romance novels. Packed with passion, melody, and the unmistakable twang of Nashville, these stories will transport you to a world where love and music collide in the most enchanting way possible.

Unveiling the Mysterious: A Cozy Haunt and a Magical Companion 🏡🐾

Embark on a thrilling journey with my new cozy mystery series, where a haunted house conceals secrets waiting to be unraveled. But fear not, for a magical papillon dog is here to guide you through the twists and turns, adding a touch of enchantment to every page. Get ready to curl up with a cup of tea and lose yourself in the mystical charm of this latest creation.

Financial Intrigue Unleashed: Joyce AI Knows All About You 💼🕵️‍♂️

For those who crave a pulse-pounding adrenaline rush,I have a couple of financial thrillers up my sleeve. Brace yourself for the unveiling of "Joyce AI - She Knows All About You," a gripping tale that explores the intersection of artificial intelligence and high-stakes financial intrigue. Get ready to question everything you thought you knew about the world of finance.

 A Promise of More: 2024's Literary Landscape 📖✨

But that's not all – 2024 holds even more literary treasures in store for you. I have been hard at work crafting new stories, exploring uncharted genres, and pushing the boundaries of creativity. I can't wait to share these upcoming releases with you and continue this incredible journey together.

Thank you for being an integral part of my literary journey. Your support fuels my passion, and I can't wait to embark on another year of storytelling, imagination, and shared moments.

Wishing you a joyous New Year filled with love, laughter, and endless literary adventures!

Warm regards,

Sabine



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Absolute Madness of Naming Characters

  Let’s talk about one of the most ridiculous struggles of writing a book. No, I’m not talking about the part where you stare at the blinking cursor like it personally insulted your ancestors. I’m talking about naming characters. It should be easy, right? Just slap a name on them and move on? Oh, my sweet summer child. If only. See, naming a character is like naming your kid—except worse, because nobody is going to complain if your kid and their cousin both end up being named Liam. But if your main villain is named Liam and you accidentally give the quirky coffee shop owner in book three the same name? Cue the existential crisis. Let’s walk through the madness. The Overthinking Spiral of Doom You start writing, and there’s that moment: your brand-new character walks onto the page, full of potential. All they need is a name. A simple name. Something strong, something fitting, something— Oh no. Nothing sounds right. This one is too complicated. That one is too simple. ...

Stories Are Everywhere: The Writer’s Endless Inspiration

As a writer, one of the most common questions I’m asked is, “How do you come up with your stories?” It’s a question that often makes me smile because the answer is as simple as it is profound: stories are everywhere. Inspiration doesn’t always strike in grand, dramatic moments. More often than not, it emerges quietly, weaving its way into the fabric of everyday life. Conversations with friends, the sights and sounds of a bustling city, or even the stillness of a room can spark the seed of an idea. Writers aren’t just storytellers; we’re observers, collecting fragments of life and spinning them into tales. Let me share a recent example of how a simple evening turned into the genesis of a new story idea. Over two perfectly crafted negronis, I was discussing the schedule for an upcoming event with a friend. Their house, a treasure trove of artwork, surrounded us. Every piece of art seemed to hum with a story of its own. Midway through the second drink, I remarked, “One day, someb...

The Battle-Scarred ThinkPad and the Mountain of Notebooks: A Love Story

Let’s talk about favorite writing tools. Now, I know some authors might name drop fancy apps, sleek white minimalist keyboards, or those delicate fountain pens with gold nibs that require ceremonial ink rituals … But me? My tools are a little less... romantic. A little more indestructible . And, dare I say, a little more clunky with character . Once upon a time—cue flashback shimmer—I wrote all my stories by hand . Not just a page or two, either. I mean boxes and boxes of handwritten notebooks , full of scribbles, side notes, doodles in the margins, entire character backstories I forgot existed until ten years later. My early stories were a workout for my wrist. I had pens running dry faster than a coffee pot in a newsroom. It was chaotic. It was glorious. Typing those books up? A mission. A translation project. A cryptic decoding effort worthy of Indiana Jones. There were arrows. Stars. Entire paragraphs stuffed sideways in the margins like they were trying to escape the story. So...