Skip to main content

🎄 A Magical Christmas Message from the Enchanted World of Rosewood Hollow

 

🎄 A Magical Christmas Message from the Enchanted World of Rosewood Hollow

 

There's nothing quite like Christmas in Rosewood Hollow, where magic sparkles in every snowflake and mysteries hide behind frost-covered windowpanes. Today, we have a special treat - our favorite magical Papillon, Pixie, has taken over the blog to share some holiday cheer!

 

Oh goodness, is this what Mom calls a "blog post"? tail wags excitedly Hello, dear friends! Pixie here, bringing you some magical Christmas wishes straight from our cozy Victorian home in Rosewood Hollow.

What an amazing journey we've shared together this year! From solving that very first mystery in our

Pixie
whispering attic, to unraveling the secrets of the sparkling sapphire necklace, uncovering the truth behind that spicy pinch of peril, and now embarking on our most magical adventure yet aboard the Rosewood Holiday Express - your support has meant the world to us!

You know what makes my tail wag the most? Hearing how many of you have fallen in love with our quirky little town and its mysterious happenings. Amelia and Simon (our resident friendly ghosts - don't tell them I called them that!) keep telling me how wonderful it is to see so many readers embracing the magic and mystery of Rosewood Hollow.

Speaking of magic, Emma and Cory have made me promise not to reveal too many secrets about our special Christmas train adventure, but wiggles ears mysteriously let's just say that sometimes the most magical Christmas gifts don't come wrapped in paper and bows!

As snowflakes dance outside our windows here in Rosewood Hollow, I hope you're curled up somewhere cozy, perhaps with your own furry friend, enjoying the warmth of family and that special spark of Christmas magic. And if you happen to hear an unusual bark on Christmas Eve... well, winks I might just be out spreading some holiday cheer!

With love, tail wags, and a sprinkle of enchantment, Pixie 🐕✨ (and the whole Rosewood Hollow family)

P.S. - Oh! I think I just saw some mysterious pawprints in the fresh snow... but Sarah's giving me that look that means I shouldn't say any more about what's coming next year! innocent puppy eyes

Pixie! ❤️🐾❤️🐾❤️🐾

Don't miss out on the magic! Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive updates from Rosewood Hollow, and be sure to check out the Rosewood Holiday Express, now available as a special Christmas podcast and YouTube feature!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Absolute Madness of Naming Characters

  Let’s talk about one of the most ridiculous struggles of writing a book. No, I’m not talking about the part where you stare at the blinking cursor like it personally insulted your ancestors. I’m talking about naming characters. It should be easy, right? Just slap a name on them and move on? Oh, my sweet summer child. If only. See, naming a character is like naming your kid—except worse, because nobody is going to complain if your kid and their cousin both end up being named Liam. But if your main villain is named Liam and you accidentally give the quirky coffee shop owner in book three the same name? Cue the existential crisis. Let’s walk through the madness. The Overthinking Spiral of Doom You start writing, and there’s that moment: your brand-new character walks onto the page, full of potential. All they need is a name. A simple name. Something strong, something fitting, something— Oh no. Nothing sounds right. This one is too complicated. That one is too simple. ...

Stories Are Everywhere: The Writer’s Endless Inspiration

As a writer, one of the most common questions I’m asked is, “How do you come up with your stories?” It’s a question that often makes me smile because the answer is as simple as it is profound: stories are everywhere. Inspiration doesn’t always strike in grand, dramatic moments. More often than not, it emerges quietly, weaving its way into the fabric of everyday life. Conversations with friends, the sights and sounds of a bustling city, or even the stillness of a room can spark the seed of an idea. Writers aren’t just storytellers; we’re observers, collecting fragments of life and spinning them into tales. Let me share a recent example of how a simple evening turned into the genesis of a new story idea. Over two perfectly crafted negronis, I was discussing the schedule for an upcoming event with a friend. Their house, a treasure trove of artwork, surrounded us. Every piece of art seemed to hum with a story of its own. Midway through the second drink, I remarked, “One day, someb...

The Battle-Scarred ThinkPad and the Mountain of Notebooks: A Love Story

Let’s talk about favorite writing tools. Now, I know some authors might name drop fancy apps, sleek white minimalist keyboards, or those delicate fountain pens with gold nibs that require ceremonial ink rituals … But me? My tools are a little less... romantic. A little more indestructible . And, dare I say, a little more clunky with character . Once upon a time—cue flashback shimmer—I wrote all my stories by hand . Not just a page or two, either. I mean boxes and boxes of handwritten notebooks , full of scribbles, side notes, doodles in the margins, entire character backstories I forgot existed until ten years later. My early stories were a workout for my wrist. I had pens running dry faster than a coffee pot in a newsroom. It was chaotic. It was glorious. Typing those books up? A mission. A translation project. A cryptic decoding effort worthy of Indiana Jones. There were arrows. Stars. Entire paragraphs stuffed sideways in the margins like they were trying to escape the story. So...