🐾 5 Cozy Mystery Series Pixie Would Consider Starring In
(as told by Pixie the Magical Papillon, international jewel thief of hearts and occasional solver of crimes)
Listen carefully, dear reader. I do not audition. I grace productions with my presence. However… after reviewing the literary landscape (while reclining on a velvet cushion, naturally), I have selected a few series that might be worthy of… me.
1. The “Large Dog Energy, Questionable Elegance” Option
Baker Street Mysteries
A 250-pound mastiff named Baby? Adorable. Excessive. Slightly drooly. I would,
of course, bring refinement. Imagine it: I enter the bakery, solve the murder,
and leave without a single crumb on my fur. A revolution.
2. The “Finally, Someone Who Listens to Dogs” Situation
Dog Walker Mysteries
A human who can hear dogs’ thoughts? At last. Someone who will document my
brilliance accurately. I have been saying for years that I am the true
detective. The humans simply hold the snacks.
3. The “Bookstore Aesthetic but Make It Papillon” Dream
Cozy Corgi Mysteries
A bookshop, a cozy town, and a corgi named Watson. Charming. Quaint. Slightly
lacking in… flair. Replace the corgi with me, add a dramatic window entrance,
and now we have a series.
4. The “Outdoorsy, But I’ll Allow It” Adventure
Cozy Camping Mysteries
Camping. Dirt. Nature. Pinecones. I have concerns. However, the dachshund
companion shows promise, and I do enjoy dramatically discovering clues during
golden hour lighting. I would require a silk-lined travel carrier.
5. The “Finally, A Dog Narrator With Taste Potential” Pick
Dog Tail Detective Mysteries
A story partially told by a dog? Now we’re approaching excellence. Of course, I
would improve the narrative voice. More sparkle. More gravitas. More… me.
And after careful consideration, dramatic sighing, and one impeccably timed hair flip…
✨ Winner: The role of a lifetime
The Magical Papillon Series (of course) by Sabine Frisch
Because why settle for being the
sidekick…
…when you are clearly the main character? 🐾👑

Comments
Post a Comment