Skip to main content

🎄 A Pinch of Christmas Magic: Welcome to Rosewood Hollow!


 ðŸŽ„ A Pinch of Christmas Magic: Welcome to Rosewood Hollow!

It's launch day, mystery lovers! I'm practically bouncing with excitement to finally share this very special Christmas adventure with you. Pour yourself a cup of hot cocoa, snuggle up with your favorite pet (enchanted or otherwise), and let me tell you about the magical world of Rosewood Hollow.

You know those small towns where everyone knows your name? Well, in Rosewood Hollow, even the ghosts know your business! And today, I'm inviting you to join Sarah Anderson - single mom extraordinaire, supernatural detective, and proud owner of the world's sassiest enchanted Papillon - as she faces her most personal case yet.

What happens when your best friend is accused of murder just weeks before Christmas? If you're Sarah Anderson, you rally the troops: two teenage kids with detective skills that would put Nancy Drew to shame, a mind-reading dog who's never met a secret she couldn't sniff out, and a pair of ghostly allies who take "neighborhood watch" to a whole new level.

Speaking of Pixie (our four-legged detective), I have a confession to make - she may or may not be inspired by my own Papillon, who gives me such knowing looks that I'm half convinced she can read my mind. No comment on whether she helps solve crimes in her spare time!

But what I love most about this story isn't just the mystery (though I promise you'll never guess who did it!). It's about the magic that happens when family - both the one we're born with and the one we choose - comes together. It's about friendship that stands strong in the darkest times, and the special kind of courage it takes to fight for those we love.

So if you're in the mood for:
- A Christmas mystery that will keep you guessing
- A dose of supernatural fun
- A reminder that family comes in all forms (including the four-legged and ghostly varieties)
- A story that will warm your heart even on the chilliest December night

Then grab your copy of "A Pinch of Peril" today!

And hey, while you're cozying up with Sarah and the gang, drop by our Facebook page to share your theories about who did it. Pixie might even drop a telepathic hint or two... (Though between us, she's terrible at keeping secrets!)

Happy reading, mystery lovers! And remember, in Rosewood Hollow, Christmas magic is always in season.

P.S. Don't forget to tune into the Rosewood Holiday Express podcast )on podbean, iheart radio, spotify, podchaser, playerfm and Youtube) for some extra magical content! Because sometimes the best stories can't be contained in just one format.

With love and a sprinkle of supernatural sparkle,
Sabine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Absolute Madness of Naming Characters

  Let’s talk about one of the most ridiculous struggles of writing a book. No, I’m not talking about the part where you stare at the blinking cursor like it personally insulted your ancestors. I’m talking about naming characters. It should be easy, right? Just slap a name on them and move on? Oh, my sweet summer child. If only. See, naming a character is like naming your kid—except worse, because nobody is going to complain if your kid and their cousin both end up being named Liam. But if your main villain is named Liam and you accidentally give the quirky coffee shop owner in book three the same name? Cue the existential crisis. Let’s walk through the madness. The Overthinking Spiral of Doom You start writing, and there’s that moment: your brand-new character walks onto the page, full of potential. All they need is a name. A simple name. Something strong, something fitting, something— Oh no. Nothing sounds right. This one is too complicated. That one is too simple. ...

Stories Are Everywhere: The Writer’s Endless Inspiration

As a writer, one of the most common questions I’m asked is, “How do you come up with your stories?” It’s a question that often makes me smile because the answer is as simple as it is profound: stories are everywhere. Inspiration doesn’t always strike in grand, dramatic moments. More often than not, it emerges quietly, weaving its way into the fabric of everyday life. Conversations with friends, the sights and sounds of a bustling city, or even the stillness of a room can spark the seed of an idea. Writers aren’t just storytellers; we’re observers, collecting fragments of life and spinning them into tales. Let me share a recent example of how a simple evening turned into the genesis of a new story idea. Over two perfectly crafted negronis, I was discussing the schedule for an upcoming event with a friend. Their house, a treasure trove of artwork, surrounded us. Every piece of art seemed to hum with a story of its own. Midway through the second drink, I remarked, “One day, someb...

The Battle-Scarred ThinkPad and the Mountain of Notebooks: A Love Story

Let’s talk about favorite writing tools. Now, I know some authors might name drop fancy apps, sleek white minimalist keyboards, or those delicate fountain pens with gold nibs that require ceremonial ink rituals … But me? My tools are a little less... romantic. A little more indestructible . And, dare I say, a little more clunky with character . Once upon a time—cue flashback shimmer—I wrote all my stories by hand . Not just a page or two, either. I mean boxes and boxes of handwritten notebooks , full of scribbles, side notes, doodles in the margins, entire character backstories I forgot existed until ten years later. My early stories were a workout for my wrist. I had pens running dry faster than a coffee pot in a newsroom. It was chaotic. It was glorious. Typing those books up? A mission. A translation project. A cryptic decoding effort worthy of Indiana Jones. There were arrows. Stars. Entire paragraphs stuffed sideways in the margins like they were trying to escape the story. So...